|Entered service Aug 10, 1952 for the Pittsburgh Steamship Division, United States Steel Corporation (Cleveland, Ohio).|
Enlarged from 197.2m (11623gt/8690nt/19600dw) to 233.8m (13796gt/10827nt/27126dw) in 1975, by Fraser Shipyards (Superior, Wisconsin).
Converted to a self-unloader (12342gt/9372nt) in 1981, by Fraser Shipyards (Superior, Wisconsin).
Sold Canadian National Railway Company (Montreal, Quebec) in 2003. Operated by Keystone Shipping Company (Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania) to permit trading between US ports.