|Converted to a self-unloading sand dredge and repowered with turbo-electric power by American Ship Building Company (Lorain, Ohio) (increased to 7179gt). Operated as suction dredger until 1936.|
Converted to self-unloader by Manitowoc Shipbuilding Company (Manitowoc, Wisconsin) in 1947.
Repowered in 1960 with a diesel engine and hatches raised by Christy Corporation (Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin).
Enlarged to 186.6m (8028gt) in 1961.
Chartered in October 1981 by Westdale Shipping Ltd (Mississauga, Ontario), until the unloading equipment malfunctioned. Laid-up for the final time in Toronto.
Sold for scrap 1983 to Marine Salvage Ltd. (Port Colborne, Ontario) and towed to Port Colborne. Resold to Spanish shipbreakers.