|Entered service in April 1927 for the Inland Steamship Company. Transferred to the Inland Steel Company in 1936.|
Laid up Oct 31, 1981 at Milwaukee WI and did not operate again Sold 1986 to Escanaba Basic Marine, Escanaba MI and towed to Escanaba. Towed 1987 to South Chicago IL for use as a cement storage barge. Returned 1988 to Escanaba. Sold for scrap 2006 to International Marine Salvage, Port Colborne Ontario and towed for scrapping in July 2006.